Friday, November 9, 2007

Our Family


Well where do I begin. Jason is now flying what is called a Lakota for the US ARMY and really enjoys his job. He misses the action, but we are all glad he is home safe and sound. Colton and Jason love to go camping and taking the jeep out in the mountains. Colton is now 3 years old and is in pre-school. He doesn't like it when mommy leaves him there but he has fun anyway. He has taught himself to ride a bike with NO training wheels. That's right he is growing up way too fast. Hunter is 1 1/2 and thinks he is the boss. Most of the time he is right. His favorite word is no and he loves to beat up his brother. I am currently a Gold Canyon Personal Demonstrater and I also work in the playroom at Gold's Gym. It is the best job ever because I get to take Hunter while Colton is at school. I get paid to watch my baby play. It doesn't get any better than that.

No comments: