Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Update on Jason

I have finally talked to Jason today....thank goodness. He has made it to his destination safely and is wishing he was back at home. He is still settling down. He is having a bit of culture shock and homesickness, but I am sure that will pass as he gets used to it. He has not started flying yet, and I am not sure when he will but he is looking forward to it. Please keep him in your prayers to help keep him safe for us. Thanks for all of your support.




We miss you daddy

3 comments:

Ang said...

Of course we will keep him in our prayers!! And you and the kids too! You quite a woman Marcie!

Ang said...

I meant to type "you're". Oopsie.

Kimm said...

Just like ang said he is in my prayers and so our you and the boys. How is Washington? Glad to be home? How is the new house?