Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thanksgiving

Since tomorrow is thanksgiving I thought I would say what I am thankful for. I am thankful for all the men and women who serve this country, especially my husband. I am thankful to have the best husband and father to our children in the world. He is awesome and I couldn't ask for a better man to grow old with. I am thankful for being close to family again. I have missed being home but am thankful for the experiences I have had while away. I am thankful for my children, they are so full of life and I love them dearly. I am thankful to all of my friends and am really missing the ones that are away. I want to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving, I hope ya'all have a a blessed day!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Shalie said...

You are brave. I could not have a husabdn in the military, I'm not brave enough. I'd move to canada first!! I am excited for you to see him in just 18 days! Is he coming home for a long time, or does he have to go back out?

Kimm said...

I miss ya too...