Friday, September 18, 2009

Levi Mason Luker

Levi was born on September 16, 2009 at 10:24 am by c-section. He weighed 8 lbs. 14 oz. and was 20 3/4 " long. He was breech and big and we had already tried to turn him once, and he just went right back, so they decided the safest thing would be to go ahead and do a c- section to remove any of the risks. It was a little scary for me since it was my first on not delivered vaginally, but we are now doing just fine. I am extremely sore in my abs and can't pick up anything larger than Levi, but I am glad he is out and healthy. We are so excited to have him in our family!!!!

2 hours before his arrival

Getting measured

Colton & Hunter meeting Levi for the 1st time

Ready to go home

Finally at home and loving his new chair

2 comments:

Shalie said...

Congratulations! How big was he? he is sure handsome.

Kimm said...

He is so cute and a big boy!! Congrats!!